Basic Candle Care:
- Keep wick centered and trimmed to ¼’’ at all times
- Burn candle within sight at all times
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep away from drafts
- Do not use water or any other liquid to extinguish your candle
- Keep wax pool free of debris
- Do not burn candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time
- Discontinue use when ¼’’ of wax remains
Each time you light and enjoy your candle, ensure that you allow your candle to burn long enough to create a full melt pool (wax on top layer, fully melted to cover side to side). A full melt pool also positively contribute to a stronger scent coverage and prevents “tunneling”.
In the event that you see black soot buildup, ensure that your wick is properly trimmed and not “mushrooming”. Your candle was designed to burn clean. When wick trimming does not happen prior to each burn, or if you burn longer than 3-4 hours, you may see black soot and should resort to basic candle care to prevent soot from occurring in future burns. We sell a wick trimmer to make this process easier. Shop for a wick trimmer here.
If you encounter any other candle performance issues, do not hesitate to reach out via email@example.com or by using the chat function below.